Address: Stockwell Close, Bromley BR1 3UH
Historically and environmentally a vitally important feature of the town. What remains is the former Moat, which was used as fishponds for the medieval manor house, St Blaise’s Well, the listed Bishop’s Palace building itself rebuilt in 1776. Many of the features in the grounds have been nationally listed to recognise their historical importance.
The grounds in which the council offices are located, are open to the public during normal office hours.